Salad wasn’t $18 and there were no televisions in cabs, but yes, this list is true…lol
1. Get annoyed while waiting on the subway then leaning over, staring down the subway tunnel as if it’s going to make the train come faster.
2. Feel pangs of annoyance, then sadness, when it’s Saturday night and the next train is coming in thirty five minutes.
3. Know two to three places with a public restroom that are not Starbucks when they’re out and about. Crate and Barrel on the corner of Houston and Broadway for the win!
4. Be like, “Oh, I can’t eat here this place has a C.”
5. Believe that $18 is a perfectly fine price to pay for a salad.
6. Stop and look at real estate prices when you can barely afford your current rent, let alone move/pay first months rent, last months rent, security deposit and brokers fee all over again.
7. Blame the weekend schedule for being late to…
View original post 237 more words